Senior POS Systems Analyst
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
- Perform project oriented tasks that help improve the POS system.
- Work with the new Xpient registers to implement regular programming changes.
- Conduct tests and roll out new feature sets to POS systems.
- Troubleshoot complex problems over the phone, via e-mail or in person.
- Responsible for staging POS equipment for new and existing stores.
- Participate in Optimizing processes to ensure effective and efficient POS implementation and performance.
- 2-3 years of experience working with SQL database backend.
- Strong working knowledge of POS systems.
- Proficiency with NCR hardware and Xpient software a plus.
- Ability to understand and leverage the POS system's architecture for improved performance.
- Excellent organization skills and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Associates Degree or college background perferred.
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top