Senior Multi - Concept Brand Manager
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Senior Multi-Concept Brand Manager is responsible for developing brand positioning and executing marketing plans for multiple restaurant concepts. This position develops integrated marketing campaigns and is the project lead for menu development for Panda Inn, Hibachi-San, and other new Asian-inspired concepts. The Senior Multi-Concept Brand Manager also conducts guest research to drive consumer insights based decision making and strategies. This position advises the Director of Brand Management.
- Responsible for developing brand strategies and annual marketing plans for three to five Asian-inspired concepts including Panda Inn, Hibachi San, and other new concepts. Conducts consumer research with support from an external consumer research firm to define brand blueprints.
- Assists Senior Marketing and Operations leaders on menu strategy and menu development. Conducts guest research to gauge appeal and likelihood to purchase of all new offerings.
- Executes promotions with external creative agencies that are consistent with brand positioning and that drive sales and transactions. Monitors all guest touch points to ensure brand positioning is being delivered.
- Conducts analysis of guest research after new promotions have been introduced to determine their impact on the concept’s revenues, profitability, and product mix.
- Manages and develops brand marketing professionals who support the development of promotions and menu items.
Provides input to Senior Leaders on pricing strategies based on consumer research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred
- Minimum seven years of directly applicable marketing and brand development experience, preferably in a nationally branded retail/hospitality environment, with increasing managerial experience
- Strong knowledge of brand strategy and integrated marketing planning
- Strong knowledge of market and consumer research and trends affecting the food service industry
- Successful completion of annual store training.
- Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posting: May 25, 2016, 8:09:06 PM
Back to top