At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
The Risk Assistant provides administrative support to the Risk Management function. This position sets up claims in the risk system (RMIS) and pays bills based on claims (e.g., medical). The Risk Assistant is the first point of contact with Operations associates related to any claims against the company related to injury or related issues.
- Provides administrative and project support to Risk Management function. Coordinates team meetings and other administrative support. Handles phones and department mail and maintains the filing system.
- Sets up claims in the risk system (RMIS). Gathers loss information associated with all lines of claims.
- Pays bills based on worker's compensation or general liability claims (e.g., medical bills).
- Responds to calls from Operations associates concerning worker's compensation or other claims against the company, particularly those involving medical claims.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum one year of experience required
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top