Restaurant Service & Kitchen Team - Weston & St. Clair -Toronto Stockyard Centre (60002)
20,000 Panda Associates living one common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives."
Known as the "Panda Way," our company culture places special emphasis on encouraging our Associates to focus on a healthy lifestyle, continuous learning, developing others and acknowledging others. We believe that this, coupled with our five fundamental values – proactive, respect/win-win, growth, great operations and giving – provides our Associates with an environment where they can both inspire and be inspired.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn concept, our full service restaurants; Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food served in a fast casual environment; and Hibachi-San, our Japanese grill mall-based restaurants. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. With annual sales of more than $1.5 billion, we continue to add more than 100 new units annually.
Panda offers excellent benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have opportunities available in our restaurants nationwide as well as within our corporate office located in the Los Angeles area. Join our growing team with more than 1,500 locations across North America.
Service Team Member Description:
- Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others
- Greet and serve customers with quality food and service
- Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
- Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
- Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations
Kitchen Team Member Job Description:
- Perform all cleaning functions. Sanitizes equipment, tools, utensils and work surfaces
- Prepares meats, seafood and vegetables for cooking and maintains all cold table supplies
- Responds to orders and assembles ingredients from cold tables
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Time.
- Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
- Some high school
- 0-1 year related experience
- Applies basic knowledge of steam table operations and serving protocols
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Panda RestaurantGroup, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top