Restaurant Service & Kitchen Team - Calgary, Alberta (60013) - Pre-Open
20,000 Panda Associates living one common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives."
Known as the "Panda Way," our company culture places special emphasis on encouraging our Associates to focus on a healthy lifestyle, continuous learning, developing others and acknowledging others. We believe that this, coupled with our five fundamental values – proactive, respect/win-win, growth, great operations and giving – provides our Associates with an environment where they can both inspire and be inspired.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn concept, our full service restaurants; Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food served in a fast casual environment; and Hibachi-San, our Japanese grill mall-based restaurants. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. With annual sales of more than $1.5 billion, we continue to add more than 100 new units annually.
Panda offers excellent benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have opportunities available in our restaurants nationwide as well as within our corporate office located in the Los Angeles area. Join our growing team with more than 1,500 locations across North America.
Service Team Member Description:
The Service Team Member (Counter Help) is responsible for providing quality service to guests, with accountability for:
- Performing Front of House (FOH) responsibilities as directed by Lead Counter Help
- Greeting guests, serving food, and handling payment at the cash register
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the store
Kitchen Team Member Job Description:
The Kitchen Team Member (Kitchen Help) is responsible for assisting with food preparation, with accountability for:
- Performing Back of House (BOH) responsibilities as directed by Cook
- Preparing rice and chow mein
- Performing cleaning and sanitizing tasks
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Time
- Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
- Some high school
- 0-1 year related experience
- Applies basic knowledge of steam table operations and serving protocols
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top