Restaurant Manager - Edmonton - Canada
See what Everyone's been talking about.
Panda Express is coming to Canada!
Have you heard that Panda Express is coming to Canada? We're excited to introduce our fun and engaging Asian restaurant to the local market, and need to find the right Assistant and General Manager to help us make our Edmonton location a success!
This is the perfect role for an experienced leader who's ready to take on new challenges and advance their careers. Especially during this important time of growth for our company, your opportunities with Panda are limitless.
As the Assistant and General Manager of our Edmonton store, you will play a critical role in establishing and advancing the Panda brand through the delivery of exceptional dining experiences for guests, and the creation of a safe and rewarding work environment for your employees. you will have direct responsibility for hiring, training and developing a productive team of store associates, including assessing and promoting high-potential employees. You will manage all financial aspects of the store, and will have to balance financial success with the delivery of quality food and a great experience for guests and employees alike. You'll also have the opportunity to help build Panda brand awareness through local/national marketing initiatives and participation in community events.
Think you're up for the challenge? We'd love to discuss your qualifications. We're seeking someone with:
- Excellent leadership capabilities, including the ability to motivate and inspire your team
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Strong financial management skills, including a good head for numbers and an ability to drive your store location to success
- Panda's core values and alignment with the "Panda Way", such as a commitment to continuous learning, belief in a healthy lifestyle, and a respectful way of interacting with others
We offer our Full-Time Management Team:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation Time and Holiday
- Associate Discounts and free meals when you work
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top