Restaurant Dishwasher - Ontario Panda Inn
Are you Craving a Career? Ready for Growth?
COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE!
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Our continued growth in this location has created new career opportunities for Management, Crew Members, and Kitchen Team Members!!! Come join us!
Summary of Job Description:
Ensure all used pans, utensils, serving ware, dishes, silverware & glassware is cleaned, sanitized and replace in proper storage.
- Operate dishwasher to wash, rinse and sanitize plates, silverware and glassware
- Rinse, wash and sanitize cooking, storage and serving utensils and containers using the cleaning products provided
- Keep the sinks and drains clean and free of trash or blockages; perform basic maintenance and cleaning on the dishwasher machine
- Sort and replace utensils, plates, silverware, etc. promptly in proper storage places, after they are dry
- Use proper safety procedures when cleaning glassware, knives, slicer blades and any other tools with sharp edges; handle such items without causing harm to self or others
- Sweep and mop the floor, wipe or sanitize equipment and work surfaces as often as needed to maintain a safe and sanitary workplace; clean walls, storage, work surfaces & equipment according to established schedule
- Remove trash bins and empty them at central location as often as needed.
- Lift and carry containers of food between storage, work stations and counter areas as needed to perform or to assist others in performing their duties
- Assist in storing supplies and deliveries as needed
- Check supplies of cleaning sanitizing products daily and alert Kitchen Manager if supplies are low
We offer all full time associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 9 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
- Follow instructions and procedures without deviation through many repetitions and without constant supervision
- Work under pressure at peak periods
Dishwashing work space is restricted with no seating while on duty. It is usually hot and noisy. The floors are often slippery with water, grease and pieces of food. Cleaning products contain hazardous chemicals. Water is maintained at 120-140oF in the rinse sink. Many kitchen tools are sharp. Storage is limited & often shelving is high up.
Equipment Used: Cleaning products & dishwasher machine.
Protective Clothing Recommended: Close-toed, rubber-soled shoes, hair restraint e.g. cook's hat, rubber gloves for cleaning tasks, lifting belt, disposable "sleeves" to guard against grease splashes.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top