Restaurant Delivery Driver - Ontario
Are you Craving a Career? Ready for Growth?
COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE!
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Our continued growth in this location has created new career opportunities for Management, Crew Members, and Kitchen Team Members!!! Come join us!
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
The Delivery Help is responsible for providing quality service to guests and catering clients by:
- Taking orders by phone
- Packaging the food for delivery and cleaning the preparation area
- Driving to the guest or client site and delivering the order
- Performs back of the house responsibilities as requested
- Delivering positive experience with Panda through the ordering and delivery process
- Follows company cash handling procedures and policy, including cash, credit cards, gift cards and other payment methods accepted by the company.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions
- Must have valid driver's license, clean driving record, ability to be insured, and reliable vehicle
- Must maintain valid auto liability insurance with limits equal to or greater than local state's requirement
- Some high school
- Prefer prior commercial driving experience
- Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant's own expense
- Cross training may include use of restaurant equipment
- Performs repetitive tasks
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Walking distances and climbing stairs
- Driving for long periods of time
- Occasionally reaches high storage shelving with use of step ladder
- Reaches across counter tops measured at 36 inches
Kitchen work space is restricted & without seating while on duty. It is usually hot and noisy. Floors are often wet & slippery. Storage is limited & often shelving is high up. At peak periods, kitchen associates are under pressure to prepare food quickly enough to keep up with customer demand. Kitchen associates need to fetch ingredient from the cooler at 40oF and from the freezer at 0 oF, as well as lifting containers from high shelves using ladders.
Equipment Used: wok & range, deep fryer, grill, BBQ oven, steamer, food processor, meat slicer, steel food pans & serving utensils, food preparation equipment, cleaning products & equipment.
Protective Clothing Recommended: Close-toed, rubber-soled shoes, hair restraint e.g. cook's hat, rubber gloves for cleaning tasks, lifting belt, disposable "sleeves" to guard against grease splashes.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top