Restaurant Cook - Toronto
See what everyone's been talking about.
Have you heard that Panda Express is coming to Canada? We're excited to introduce our fun and engaging Asian restaurant to the local market, and need to find the right Cook to help us make our first Toronto location a success!
This is the perfect role for an experienced cook who's ready to take on new challenges and advance their careers. Especially during this important time of growth for our company, your opportunities with Panda are limitless.
As the Cook of our Toronto store, you will play a critical role in establishing and advancing the Panda brand through the delivery of exceptional dining experiences for guests, and the creation of a safe and rewarding work environment for the store associates. Under the guidance of the general manager, assigns responsibilities to kitchen staff to ensure a smooth operation and maintaining sufficient food preparation. You will have direct responsibility for cooking and preparing all dishes according to the company recipes and standards of flavor, color and aroma. You'll also have the opportunity to assist the general manager to build Panda brand awareness through local/national marketing initiatives and participation in community events.
Think you're up for the challenge? We'd love to discuss your qualifications. We're seeking someone with:
- At least 1 years of previous experience
- Understanding of Restaurant practices and concepts, including store opening and closing
- Understanding of work and food safety and application of food and work safety
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Panda's core values and alignment with the "Panda Way", such as a commitment to continuous learning, belief in a healthy lifestyle, and a respectful way of interacting with others
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Associate Discounts and free meals when you work
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top