Restaurant Busser - Wasabi at Citywalk (1432)
Are you Craving a Career? Ready for Growth?
COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE!
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Our continued growth in this location has created new career opportunities for Management, Crew Members, and Kitchen Team Members!!! Come join us!
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
- The busser plays a critical role in assisting servers in providing exceptional service to guest. S/He assists with clearing and resetting tables, refilling water, serving tea, and restocking clean plates, silverware, and glassware.
a) To ensure the guests feel welcome and taken care of; wow them with exceptional services
b) To ensure the smooth turnover of tables, effective clearing and maintenance of tables in a timely manner
- Clear and reset tables according to specifications of Panda standards. Follow Company procedures & standards for setting tables, i.e. placement of silverware, condiments etc.
- Prepare & serve ice-water and hot tea to guests as soon as the party is seated
- Assist servers in serving guest's order as needed
- Remove plates and silverware from table as guests are finished. Maintain proper table manner, be gentle when serving guests
- Notify server when bringing coffee, or other beverages to tables to ensure proper charges
- Assist servers with monitoring tables for guest satisfaction, quality and additional service
- Informs server of any potential guest issues
- Set up work stations, ensuring that all server supplies, including ice bins, are replenished ready for peak periods
- Ensure that all table linen, silverware, glassware and are clean and in good condition; replace as needed and alert management to any damage. Work diligently to avoid breakage and loss
- Make sure that server station, dining room area is kept clean and free of debris at all times; clean up spills promptly for guests anywhere in dining room
- Maintain restroom cleanliness and restocks when necessary. Maintains dining room and building cleanliness by performing light janitorial duties
- Complete all opening, on-going and closing side work
- Maintain constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons). Reports all safety incidents to manager
- Acts with responsibility towards all company property, supplies, and equipment
We offer all full time associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 9 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
- High school graduate
- Restaurant experience a plus
- Must be 18 year of age to carry alcoholic beverages
- Have a clean, neat appearance & good personal hygiene at all times
- Have a courteous, enthusiastic style of communication. Ability to communicate with guests fluently
Panda Inns represent a fine dining experience. Dining room may be crowded at peak periods. Speed is essential in serving customers at any time. There is no provision for sitting down while on duty. Passage ways between dining room & kitchen may be narrow. Work in close proximity to hot surfaces & sharp tools.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top