Real Estate Legal Coordinator
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The RE Legal Coordinator/Paralegal performs basic paralegal work under the supervision of a Real Estate Attorney. Under the supervision of an attorney, the RE Legal Coordinator/Paralegal prepares real estate contracts, letters, certificates of insurance, execution copies of agreements, and other legal documents and secures necessary signatures. The RE Legal Coordinator/Paralegal serves as the Administrator of the Real Estate Legal project database (AMT), updating the database as required and generating data and reports. This position performs special projects as requested by the RE Legal team and provides administrative/project support to the team.
- Performs basic paralegal work under the supervision of a Real Estate Attorney, including preparation of real estate contracts, letters, and certificates of insurance, execution copies of agreement, and other legal documents. Secures necessary signatures on all legal documents.
- Serves as the Administrator of the Real Estate Legal project database (AMT), updating the database as required. Generates data and reports for the department as requested and helps maximize efficiency and access to needed information.
- Performs special projects as requested by the RE Legal team.
- Provides administrative and project support to the Real Estate Legal department. Coordinates Real Estate Legal team meetings and performs other administrative support as required. May organize and manage the calendar of the VP, Real Estate Legal.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum one year of relevant experience
- Preparing for paralegal certification preferred
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top