Real Estate Coordinator
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Real Estate Coordinator is responsible for assisting Real Estate Managers (REM) in site research, demographics, and mapping. The Real Estate Coordinator actively participates in project kick-off meetings and assists in the preparation of the real estate site approval committee presentations in conjunction with REM. This position also provides assistance to the RE Leadership group by helping manage the business relationships with real estate Developers, Brokers, and Retailers/Restaurants. . This position also conducts store dilution studies for evaluation by RE Analysts/Sr. RE Analysts and prepares special projects as needed.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Works with REM on site research, demographics, and mapping.
- Actively participates in project kick-off meetings and coordinates real estate site approval committee presentations. . Maintains ownership of projects and coordinates with multiple teams to ensure timelines are met.
- Works with RE Leadership to help manage the business relationships with real estate Developers, Brokers, and Retailers/Restaurants and assist with Developer portfolio reviews as needed. Obtains lists of available properties from developers on a semi-annual basis, distributes to REM's for feedback, and consolidates REM comments and feedback to RE Leadership in a timely manner.
- Assists the REM in the preparation of real estate presentations.
- Works with REM in planning and implementing real estate meetings and agendas.
- Conducts store dilution studies for evaluation by RE Analyst/Sr. RE Analyst
- Performs special projects as requested REM. Handles all requests completely, accurately, and within agreed upon timelines while staying in constant communication with all stakeholders. Proactively seeks out projects and keeps pressure on deliverables until tasks are met, and manages tracking reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or Business or related field required
- Minimum of one to two years of relevant experience
- Successful completion of annual store training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to demonstrate and teach Panda's Mission, Values, and Culture
- Basic knowledge of real estate industry and practices
- Knowledge of retail/hospitality industry and practices preferred
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills
- Strong computer/technology skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite .
- Basic analytical skills
- Time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to participate in projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to talk and share before a group
- Ability to follow directions and pay attention to details
- Ability to work positively with other departments and Operations ("win/win")
- Demonstrates proactive behavior
- Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top