Real Estate Analyst
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Real Estate Analyst position is responsible for performing and analyzing site research, demographics, and mapping. This position works with Real Estate, Design, and Project Managers on finalizing RESAC packages which includes attending key project meetings. The Real Estate Analyst performs dilution studies with Senior RE Analysts to determine the impact of new store openings on nearby existing stores.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Performs site research, demographics, and mapping. Collects, compiles, and researches information on existing locations. Prepares and coordinates Real Estate presentations. Works with RE, Design, and Project Managers on finalizing RESAC packages to present to the RESAC Committee in order to obtain site approval.
- Attends and leads key project meetings with RE, Design, and Construction related to the RESAC process, including kick off and roll out meetings.
- Performs dilution studies with the Senior RE Analysts to determine the impact of new store openings on nearby existing stores.
- Prepares financial proformas and RFPs completely, accurately, and on a timely basis.
- Develops relationships with Operations, Legal, and RD. Works with RD Leadership and outside Developers, Brokers, and Retailers/Restaurants to manage relationships and perform portfolio reviews.
- Performs special projects as requested. May manage the GIS program (PRESTO) or other department initiatives/programs, including training new REMs, assisting in updates, coordinating Long Range Planning maps, and resolving operational issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or business or related field required
- Minimum of one to two years of relevant experience
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top