Property Management Representative
At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Property Management Representative investigates, negotiates, and resolves moderate to advanced disputes with landlords. This position is responsible for lease administration by conducting desktop audits of advanced year-end reconciliations. The Property Management Representative also reviews and approves all moderate to advanced charges/expenses for accuracy, verifying them against the lease. This position enforces the rules of occupancy and vacancy for shopping centers, such as co-tenancy, operating hours, etc. The Property Management Representative works closely with Operations to develop an understanding of their business needs.
- Investigates, negotiates, and resolves moderate to advanced property management disputes with landlords with moderate supervision, resulting in substantial savings for the company.
- Reviews and approves all moderate to advanced charges/expenses (e.g. CAM) for accuracy, verifying them against the lease.
- Works closely with Operations to develop an understanding of Operations’ business needs., including attending regional meetings and making presentations. Runs reports for Operations leaders and analyzes and resolves lease-related issues.
- Performs property inspections and oversees completion of repairs and maintenance issues. Monitors move-in and move-out of stores, enforces the rules of occupancy and vacancy for the shopping center, such as co-tenancy and operating hours.
- Prepares Lease Term Sheets (LTS) for new stores and renewals in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyzes trends to identify broader issues and recommends solutions. Prepares and analyzes various reports as requested by other departments.
- Maintains the accuracy of the property management database (AMT Direct), which includes tracking critical dates and lease information.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in accounting, finance or real estate
- Minimum three years of relevant experience required
- NRTA course completion
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top