Property Finance Coordinator
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Property Finance Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the opening and closing of escrow for CFT real estate transactions. This position sets up funding and the escrow account and follows up with attorneys for closing escrow. The Property Finance Coordinator ensues all reimbursements/paybacks to Panda are processed post-closing. This position also coordinates with banks related to interest, credit lines, and take-out loans and obtains certificates of insurance for CFT properties.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Coordinates the opening and closing of escrow for CFT real estate transactions. Sets up funding and interest bearing account(s) as needed, updates property list, sends out notifications, and confirms with attorneys for documents needed for closing.
- Handles post-closing coordination, including reimbursements/paybacks to Panda and escrow refunds and receivables. Follows up with final closing statement and reports new properties to insurance.
- Coordinates with banks on interest, credit lines, and take-out loans. Maintains information on individual loans and keeps track of interest and fees. Generates reports on credit lines and prepares notes for new loans.
- Coordinates all aspects of take-out loans, including submission of documents for appraisal, preparation of loan documents, review of estimated closing statement, reporting of information to insurance, and review of monthly statements for approval.
- Maintains e-filing system for CFT Finance and ensures new properties are added to the General Ledger. Obtains certificates of insurance as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum one to two years of related experience
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top