At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The PIHA Coordinator provides project management and administrative support to the Panda In-House Agency (PIHA) team comprised of Creative Services, PR/Communications and Digital Business functions within Marketing. This position is responsible for serving as the liaison between clients and the PIHA team, coordinating the project request system and following up with PIHA clients on project requests to ensure those requests receive a timely response. The PIHA Coordinator coordinates project timelines and budgets on behalf of the PIHA Marketing team.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Provides project management and administrative support to the Panda In-House Agency (PIHA) within Marketing.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and the PIHA team, coordinating the project request system and following up with PIHA clients on project requests to ensure they receive a timely response.
- Coordinates project timelines and follows up on deadlines. Tracks work status on behalf of clients and PIHA. Processes project invoices.
- Coordinates website, email, and social media updates associated with promotions.
- Supports earned media outreach, event planning and chef demo logistics.
- Performs special projects as requested by the PIHA team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field required
- Minimum one to two years of Marketing, PR, or Digital Agency experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality environment
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top