At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
- Greet and assist visitors
- Handle multiple calls (average of 5 calls a minute), including paging
- Work with Security to ensure no trucks over 40' get past front area and no one goes behind 2nd set of glass doors without proper identification.
- Ensure that Legal Department is advised when garnishments or other legal documents requiring signature are delivered to the front desk.
- Maintain front desk and lobby area to include straightening up the magazines and newspapers, sweeping up any plant debris, cleaning the glass doors, watering the Christmas tree (during the holiday season) and ensuring fruit bowls and stands are always full.
- Reserve conference rooms made via e-mail, catch any double bookings and resolve any room (schedule) conflicts.
- Maintain a magazine and newspaper spreadsheet with expiration dates, costs, and frequency schedule.
- Distribute and track reimbursement checks.
- Ensure (all) visitors receive Guest Badges and sign in our visitor registry book.
- Manage package tracking and distribution on a daily basis.
- Support miscellaneous administrative and clerical tasks and any special projects as needed.
- Minimum 1 year office experience preferable in large company (over 500 employees)
- College degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge of PC software – Outlook, Word, Excel a must
- High standard of customer service
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills necessary
- Friendly and customer-service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain composure under stress
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top