Logistics Administrator - Temporary
At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
- Works independently with Operations to follow up on logistics-related issues and resolves them to the satisfaction of Operations. Tracks calls from Operators related to logistics issues. Prepares detailed reports on recurring issues. Monitors service level performance of distributors.
- Coordinates new store openings with Operators and distributors and other service providers. Supports Operations leaders by reviewing supply checklists and ensuring that all needed supplies, products, and services are available on a timely basis.
- Maintains SCM database, such as setting up new items and ordering restrictions, resolving EDI transaction error report, etc. to ensure smooth product ordering and clean billing for Operations.
- Conducts the quarterly Operations Survey by gathering and compiling quarterly survey data and preparing reports for business performance review with distributors and Operations.
- Arranges product recalls and withdrawals with Logistics and FSQA. Executes actions authorized by Logistics management and/or FSQA.
- Actively participates in cross-functional projects such as international expansion into new markets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum one year of customer service experience, preferably involving logistics in a food service environment
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top