At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Leasing Representative position negotiates LOIs, leases and leases renewals and performs related activities. This position reviews tenant credit, business plan and business financials. The Leasing Representative also builds a network with national/regional tenants and works with local brokers to determine market rent comps and tenant mix.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Builds a network with national/regional tenants and works with local brokers to determine the market rent comps and appropriate tenant mix.
- Develops an understanding of land cost, construction cost and rent income. Assists Leasing Manager with running pro-forma as basis for development recommendations and prepares presentation packages for Real Estate Site Acquisition Committee.
- Negotiates LOI, leases and lease renewals and works with leasing attorney to resolve leasing conflicts.
- Works closely with construction team to coordinate space turnover to tenants.
- Reviews lease assignments and negotiates rent reductions and buy-outs.
- Reviews tenant credit, business plan and business financials.
- Works closely with property management team to monitor delinquent tenants and recommend plans of action.
- Attends ICSC Conferences and other related real estate conferences and events.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or Business or related field required
- Minimum three years of real estate experience, preferably in the retail/hospitality environment
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top