At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Lease Administrator would be responsible for performing lease administration functions to ensure compliance of lease terms and financial obligations for all lease documents are accurate. The Lease Administrator may work with property managers in reviewing and approving all moderate to advanced charges/expenses for accuracy.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Abstract and input all rental obligations related to leases and all other important lease information into AMT Database.
- Track, maintain, and communicate all expirations, option exercise dates, and other critical information for each lease document.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of lease database system by working closely with property managers and lease accounting teams.
- May assist property manager with investigating, negotiating, and resolving moderate to advanced disputes with landlords.
- .Assist with any special projects and other administrative support.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting, finance or real estate
- Minimum three years of relevant experience required
- NRTA course completion
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top