International Supply Chain Coordinator
At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The International SC Coordinator works with the International SCM team on implementing and optimizing supply chains in foreign markets. This position sets up a standard system for documentation with export/import agencies (USDA, international agencies) related to tariff restrictions and trade limitations and assists with the export process. The International SC Coordinator creates and updates country databases documenting the raw materials, food products, and equipment for each country. This position also works with the International Supply Chain team on coordinating product samples and product cutting for different countries.
- Sets up a standard system for documentation with export/import agencies (USDA, international agencies) related to tariff restrictions and trade limitations and maintains the documentation to ensure it is up to date.
- Creates and updates country database, including documentation of the raw materials, food products, and equipment for each country.
- Assists with establishing export processes such as export timeline, document consolidation, export quantity projection, etc.
- Coordinates management of product samples for different countries and product cutting as part of item approval process.
- Works with Purchasing Agents to prepare product specification documentation as part of the process for qualifying suppliers for foreign countries.
- Provides administrative support to the International Supply Chain team as required, such as coordinating meetings within the team and with other departments/companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum one year of retail hospitality/restaurant experience; international/SCM experience preferred
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top