HR Operations Service Center Representative
At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
- Verify, process and input transactions dealing with confidential associate information.
- Effectively respond to routine and semi-routine inquires from associates, managers and vendors regarding various HR services including benefits questions and open enrollment.
- Maintain proactive contact with customers to ensure awareness of status until resolution.
- Demonstrate strong ability to effectively partner with other HR teams and operations.
- Completes routine and semi-routine transactional HR work including scanning documents, sorting mail, employment verfications.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent work experience and education considered.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working in customer service, additional consideration given to professional shared service center experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude in problem analysis and in handling confidential information.
- Experience providing positive customer service with effective oral and written communication skills; including but not limited to strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and having a keen ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top