At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide administrative support for the Human Resources department, including the HR executive office. The HR Coordinator performs the duties and responsibilities of the position consistent with the mission and values of Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Provides a wide range of HR administrative support
- Leads the coordination of company-wide events
- Provides and leads support on HR department office space allocation and arrangement
- Responsible for maintaining discretion in matters of confidentiality
- Miscellaneous administrative and clerical tasks and any special projects as needed
- Conduct research reports and PowerPoint presentations
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of office experience, preferably on a Human Resources team
- Excellent customer service
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented, good team player and ability to work independently
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top