At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The HR Analyst position is responsible for reviewing and enhancing HR processes, such as recruiting, onboarding, and career development using appropriate technology. This position partners with Operations on process enhancements and trains operators on new processes and technology. This position is responsible for analyzing business needs, documenting requirements and recommending changes to HR processes and systems.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Reviews and enhances HR processes, such as recruiting, onboarding, and career development, using appropriate technology. Recommends and supports implementation of updates and changes to HR technology as required.
- Analyzes business needs, documents requirements, and recommends change to HR processes and systems. Considers how technology can enhance the effectiveness of HR functions as the basis of recommendations.
- Partners with Operations on HR process enhancements and trains operators on new processes and technology.
- Solicits input from Operations and other functions on how to improve HR processes using technology.
- May work on special projects to improve HR processes.
- Trouble shooting & testing
- Problem solving with system’s technology
- Bachelor’s degree required; business and/or HR majors and Taleo certification preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in HR, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment.
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top