Guest Relations Coordinator
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Temporary Guest Relations Coordinator position is responsible for responding to incoming guest inquiries, questions, comments, and commendations and resolving guest issues in the best manner possible to create a "win win" for the guest and for PRG. This position forwards serious complaints or issues to the Guest Insights Manager, Risk Management and/or QA/QC for resolution.
Provides well documented and researched responses to Panda guests in response to their communications received via email, phone, web, and mail. Forwards guest feedback to appropriate Operations leaders and resolves guest issues to create a "win win" for the guest and for PRG, resolving guest concerns in a way that transforms an unsatisfied customer into a loyal one who recommends Panda to others.
- Identifies problems, creates accurate documentation, and clearly communicates with Operations management, providing input into short-term and long-term solutions for a better guest experience. Forwards serious complaints or issues to the Guest Insights Manager, Risk Management and/or QA/QC for resolution. Tracks recurring issues related to food quality, service, or conduct and provides to specific locations as appropriate.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of the Guest Relations team as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum up to one year of customer service experience or equivalent, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top