Director of Digital Marketing
At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Director, Digital Business Marketing position is responsible for the development and execution of Digital Business strategies that create an emotional connection between Panda and its guests. Through digital marketing, the Director mobilizes guests to engage more proactively with the brand by anticipating and meeting guest needs and providing easily accessible information to guests about PRG’s vision, culture, business plans, and brand.
- Creates a long-term Digital Business strategy and plan that proactively delivers PRG’s vision, culture and brand and ensures all digital platforms align with the company’s marketing and business strategies. Builds and promotes a more direct and contemporary connection between Panda and its guests through the company’s digital presence.
- Leads, coaches and develops the Digital Business team. Sets the department’s vision and executes its staffing and development initiatives.
- Engages guests in the company’s digital platforms through the creation and execution of digital content, infrastructure, social engagement, and technological innovation. Leads the development and advancement of the Company’s presence in all digital media outlets.
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of the company’s Digital Business efforts. Identifies emerging digital trends and patterns to ensure the company establishes an effective and enticing digital marketing presence.
- Collaborates with internal marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Educates internal stakeholders about digital media trends and metrics and consults with them on new digital opportunities.
- Seeks and engages with external media agencies as partners in developing the company’s digital business platforms. Builds relationships with media partners to develop optimal digital media investments for Panda.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, public relations, communications or a related field; MBA preferred
- Minimum ten years of experience in marketing, digital business, and related areas
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top