Design Program Coordinator
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Design Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting FF&E purchase orders and RSPs, resolving outstanding invoices and responding to supplier inquiries related to invoices. This position coordinates and assembles all needed documentation and data to assist the Design Program Specialists and Design Program Manager in making material selection decisions. The Coordinator provides administrative support on projects.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Provides support to Design Program Manager and Specialists: assembles and distributes design related procedure guides, FF&E guides for prototype, R&M guides for existing stores, and related administrative responsibilities.
- Coordinates and assembles all needed documentation and data to assist the Specialists in making design specified FF&E selections.
- Prepares and processes purchase orders and invoices for new and remodel stores; resolves outstanding invoices and responds to supplier inquiries related to invoices.
- Coordinates and supports equipment deliveries, installation, and field support to the Project Management team. Supports Operations with equipment inquiries.
- Assists Design Program Manager on ensuring Sign Package approvals are obtained and provides notifications to sign companies post RESAC.
- Responsible for supporting the timely processing of equipment invoices and charge backs; Monitors the materials history records and assists with analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering or related field
- One to two years of work experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality organization
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top