At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Compensation Analyst position is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, and administration of the company's compensation programs, focused primarily on base and incentive compensation programs for Support Center. This position conducts detailed market and internal equity analyses and participates in compensation surveys conducted by third parties to ensure company programs are competitive and equitable. The Compensation Analyst assists in administering the performance evaluation process and merit pay program as well as the Support Center incentive plan.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and administration of the company's compensation programs, focused primarily on base and incentive compensation programs for Support Center. Participates in preparing presentations on proposed changes to compensation programs for leadership to achieve more effective program design.
- Conducts compensation analyses to determine market competitive total compensation levels as the basis for creating competitive total rewards programs for Support Center associates. Assists in updating the SC base pay structure based on the results of the competitive analyses.
- Administers the annual SC base and incentive programs, determining actual pay increases and incentive payouts based on policies established by senior leadership; provides managers with approved increases and incentive payouts for communication to associates.
- Assists with the preparation of communications on SC compensation administration guidelines for distribution to associates to ensure understanding and appreciation of the company's compensation and pay increase program.
- Assists HR Managers/Directors on administering pay changes and hire offers for their assigned functions. Responds to requests for compensation reviews and assists in preparing recommended response.
- Identifies appropriate survey sources for participation and submits company data to secure needed surveys most cost effectively.
- Bachelor's degree required; CCP certification or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in HR with at least one year in Compensation, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment.
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top