CFT Planning Representative
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The CFT Planning Representative is responsible for providing project management for CFT strategy and long-term planning projects in coordination with the SVP, CFT. Projects include new restaurant concepts and work on Panda Express Japan and other projects with Japan. This position also provides coordination for the SVP related to calendar management, travel, presentations, and CFT leadership meetings. This position supports CFT by coordinating on boarding of new associates, leading department meetings, managing budgets, and providing general administrative support as requested.
- Provides project management for strategy and long-term planning projects in coordination with the SVP, CFT, coordinating project timelines and budgets involving new restaurant concepts and work on Panda Express Japan and other projects with Japan.
- Coordinates new restaurant concept and Panda Express Japan projects involving food, service, and ambiance. Coordinates project meetings.
- Manages budget and administers project invoice processing, following up with vendors to clarify discrepancies and charges, and submits check requests.
- Manages CMO's calendar, travel, and CFT leadership meetings. Coordinates office supply orders, manages space planning and onboarding for CFT associates.
- May lead CFT team-building meetings, celebrations, and other internal events
- Assists CFT leadership in preparing internal presentations for company events
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Minimum three years of project management and administrative experience, preferably in the retail/hospitality industry
- Bilingual in Japanese (including reading and writing) a plus
- Periodic travel
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top