Business Intelligence Analyst
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The BI Analyst analyzes and translates business needs into non-technical solutions for business users. This position develops advanced report layouts, dashboards, and analytical approaches. The BI Analyst defines, identifies, and recommends best practices for applying business intelligence solutions to the problem domain.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Analyzes and translates business needs into non-technical solutions for business users.
- Develops advanced report layouts, dashboards, and analytical approaches. Designs and implements relational and multi-dimensional data marts, OLAP reporting, web interfaces, dashboards, and scoreboards, utilizing BI tools.
- Defines, identifies, and recommends best practices for applying business intelligence solutions to the problem domain.
- Works with the support team to address customer issues and resolve requests promptly.
- Coordinates with leadership team members, DBAs, and developers to identify and specify business requirements and participate in planning and defining project requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum five years of experience, including at least three years in IS, Marketing, Finance, or Human Resources and experience with ETL processes and relational database design, preferably in a retail/hospitality environment
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top