At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinses food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurants positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nations's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Broadband Technician provides basic hardware and software installation support to store level associates. This position provides tier 2 support to stores regarding broadband outage and service issues. The Broadband Technician identifies and resolves root cause related to hardware, connectivity, and networks and ensures full functionality of new and existing hardware devices.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Provides tier 2 support to stores regarding broadband outage and service issues.
- Identifies and resolves root cause related to hardware, connectivity, and networks.
- Ensures full functionality of new and existing hardware devices.
- Establishes and maintains communications with customers, vendors, and internal team.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Working toward Network Plus certification or equivalent
- Some related broadband troubleshooting work experience required
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top