At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinses food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurants positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nations’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Brand Coordinator position is responsible for the execution and fulfillment of marketing materials and communications to Operations for national promotions and menu, beverage and pricing initiatives. This position provides project management and administrative support to the Brand Manager/Senior Brand Manager.
- Provides project and administrative support to the Brand Manager and Senior Brand Manager. Coordinates Brand project timelines and follows up on deadlines. Schedules team and agency meetings and prepares presentations. Updates national promotions and test calendars and monitors budgets. Develops and executes promotional instructional guides.
- Executes and ensures fulfillment of marketing materials and communications to Operations. Notifies fulfillment center of upcoming promotion, price, or large scale test roll-outs. Prepares, tracks, and maintains inventory of all promotions items.
- Coordinates product testing for new products. Schedules all stakeholders involved in product testing and assists in analyzing test results.
- Performs special projects as requested and may conduct research for national promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum one to two years of Marketing and Brand-related experience required
- Successful completion of annual store training
- Ability to demonstrate and teach Panda’s Mission, Values, and Culture
- Basic knowledge of marketing and restaurant operations
- Basic knowledge of product testing
- Demonstrated analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Project management skills, including interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top