At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
- Develops recommendations to improve the value of our benefits programs
- In-dept analysis on different benefits programs, including 401(k) and health & welfare programs.
- Stay on top of benefits trend and perform external benchmarking studies on health & welfare programs.
- Fact-based recommendations to ensure the competitive and cost effective benefits to our associates.
- Quarterly audits & bi-weekly payment audits.
- Develops and measures the success of the benefit plan financial using the following metrics: (PEPM cost, Surplus, Claims $$, Fixed Costs, Total Contribution (EE+ER) & Surplus vs. Total contribution %)
- Monitoring our enrollment statistics: All Plans
- Assists in ongoing 401(k) administration: Semi-annual open enrollment, PCRA accounts, Loan Distributions & Hardship Withdraw
- 2 years of benefits related experience
- BA/BS degree required; Human Resources emphasis a plus
- Strong attention to detail and deadline driven
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and high sense of urgency
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Bilingual in Chinese a plus
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top