Founded in 1985 by Tetsushi Mizokami, Uncle Tetsu is aninternational Asian-inspired bakery best-known for its original JapaneseCheesecakes. There are over 80 Uncle Tetsu locations across the world, eachproviding guests with its signature sweet and fluffy cheesecakes marked withthe infamous Uncle Tetsu character stamp. For more information on Uncle Tetsu,visit uncletetsu-us.com
The Baker is responsible assisting with food preparation and store clean-up:
- Preparing ingredients for baking, including portioning, measuring, and storing ingredients
- Using baking and measuring tools, equipment, and appliances safely and appropriately to assist in the preparation of baked foods according to safety handling policies and procedures
- Performing cleaning and sanitizing tasks
- Learning to prepare baked desserts under guidance of the Head Baker.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- 401 K with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
- Some high school
- Minimum one year of Operations experience preferred
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., sit for up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top