Windows Manual QA Engineer
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for a highly technical individual to join the Functional QA team in our Tel-Aviv R&D center. The Functional QA team is responsible for testing our Cross-Platform Endpoint Security product. As a Windows Manual QA Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing quality of the product, focusing on the deep technical aspects of the feature functionality and limitations. You will be working very closely with the Development team, Research, Product Managers and other functions within the QA department.
Our product is advanced endpoint security software - identifying on attacker’s techniques before any malicious activity could successfully run, which enables us to prevent many types of cyber-attacks, including zero-day attacks.
More information about the product we develop can be found on: www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
Design and execute E2E manual tests in a cross-platform environment
- Test new features, focusing on deep internal aspects of the feature and its integration with the OS
- Learn new features, technologies and platforms in a relatively short amount of time
- Reproduce and analyze bugs, that either came from the field or have been found during the testing cycle
- Create automation testers and tools for efficient testing
- 3-5 years of software testing experience with Windows environment
- Deep knowledge and experience with windows internals
- Experience in implementation, maintenance and establishment of Microsoft Windows environments, on all its variants
- Security background in general or security programs knowledge in particular
- Experience writing testing documents (STDs/ATPs) and knowledge of various testing methodologies
- Experience with analysis of complicated software technology flows
- Knowledge of scripting or a programming language
- Familiarity with Linux & Mac environments
- Ability to learn and test new technologies in short time
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and maintain focus while keeping on a sense of humor
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top