Vice President Strategic Partnerships - Asia Pacific
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cyber-security partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cyber-security as we are.
The Vice President of Strategic Partners for Asia Pacific, will be responsible to create, manage and execute the overall Partner strategy and plan for Palo Alto Networks in the APAC Region. With a 100% focus on driving the growth and revenue of the company, this position is vital to growing the partner community to keep pace with expectations including a defined plan for partner leverage, resulting in improved field sales productivity.
- Leading the APAC Channel and extended team through hyper-growth
- Build creative and impactful relationships with our most senior partners throughout the region
- You will be responsible for deepening existing relationships, identifying non-traditional partners and developing an ecosystem empowering our people to thrive
- Create incremental revenue opportunities through existing and newly developed partnerships to fully exploit the sales and marketing initiatives
- Provide insight and influence on the overall strategy of the channel program and execute on the final go to market plan
- Define and create a partner recruitment strategy that is aligned with the company regional goals
- Lead the APAC Field Channel team through hyper growth to align the company's solutions with partners core business model and leverage where applicable
- Oversee the recruitment management of all partner-related activities and all salient business terms and contracts
- Create and implement a distribution leverage plan to increase sales productivity through distribution partners
- Create, Support, track, and measure all sales initiatives with Partners and the Channel team
- Design, implement and execute a plan for ecosystem technology partners and develop a go-to-market strategy for success
- Design, Implement, and execute a plan for each targeted partner and build effective measurements that clearly show revenue milestones are being met and justify the return on investment
- Travel- up to 70%
- Experience working with strategic Technology Partner's across the region
- Worked with Distribution
- Strong program management and business development skills
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communications skills, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience with Google’s G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides) is a plus
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cyber-security, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cyber-security’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top