Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a member of the management software group, you will be responsible for designing and developing the central/console management software for Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform. You will take ownership for large software components, work with product management on user requirement, apply your knowledge to functional design, utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation, and interact with quality assurance and field support teams in the whole software development cycle.
- Responsible for development of the User Interface of the central/console management software for Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation firewall.
- Participate in architecture; define new web based features for firewall appliance and central management software
- Individual contribution for complex web software development
- Design, develop and maintain web framework
- Design, develop and maintain web applications
- Work with different development and quality assurance groups to achieve the best quality
- Suggest and implement improvements to development processes
- Prior experience in web based GUI development, preferably for a networking appliance
- Proficiency in PHP
- Experience with XML is a plus
- Strong ability to independently debug development issues
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience
Back to top