Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a member of the management software group, you will be responsible for designing and developing the central/console management software for Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform. You will take ownership for large software components, work with product management on user requirement, apply your knowledge to functional design, utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation, and interact with quality assurance and field support teams in the whole software development cycle. As a Full Stack UI Engineer you will be an integral part of the company’s network security team, enabling solutions on the customer’s public and private clouds while enhancing their experience on on-premise devices.
- Participate in architecture; design and development of features for the company’s security platforms on on-premise devices, the public cloud and private cloud
- Contribute Individually / Lead complex web software development
- Research, Suggest and Implement different web frameworks suited to the specific platform
- Be able to write and work with automated QA tests
- Suggest and implement improvements to development processes
- Prior experience in Web Development and Design
- Ability to debug complex application workflows
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux is a plus
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Experience with modern build tools such as npm, webpack is a plus
- Experience with the public cloud, such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon’s AWS or Microsoft Azure is a plus
- MS/BS in Computer Science or relevant experience.
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top