Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a four-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for a self-motivated developer to join our engineering team and help us increase our productivity by providing needed internal tools and general engineering development support functions.
The duties will range from maintaining our existing build infrastructure to specifying and building out new frameworks and tools used by the engineering organization.
- Define and implement new tools to enhance developer productivity
- Design, implement, and maintain complex engineering tools
- 5+ years of development experience
- Required: Strong Python development skills
- General Linux experience required
- Experience with Web Application development
- Python Django experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Experience with SCM (Perforce, Coverity, JIRA, are a plus)
- Must have basic understanding of networking concepts
- SQL experience desired
- Self-motivated; someone who can take a rough project outline from concept to implementation, with interrupts
- Excellent communication and documentation skills a must
- BS/MS or equivalent
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Senior Technical Support Engineer, Team Lead, Endpoint Security
Jaqueline and her team assist customers who call in with technical questions or issues in order to ensure excellent user experiences and complete platform security.
Back to top