Testing Engineer Threat Prevention
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a four-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We're looking for a testing engineer to join our Threat Prevention group in our Tel Aviv R&D center.
The Threat Prevention group develops advanced endpoint security software, identifying attacker’s techniques before any malicious activity could successfully run, thus preventing many types of cyber-attacks, including zero-day attacks.
- Work in a group with Researches and Dev teams testing a new detection capabilities
- Simulate customer scenario's
- Testing new capabilities for POCs
- Develop automation tools for tests
- 2+ years of software testing experience
- Experience with testing various endpoint platforms: windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Experience with functional automation testing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Experience with endpoint security products and technologies - an advantage
- Knowledge in scripting/programming languages - an advantage
- Candidate should also possess the ability to work independently and take ownership over several projects
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top