Territory Sales Representative - Italy
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks Italy sales team is hiring dynamic, high energy and driven sales people into our Territory Sales organization to develop customer relationships through phone, email, social selling, and online demonstrations. As a Territory Sales Representative for Italy you are the central point of customer contact; building relationships, delighting customers, advising the market, and leading a pivotal role in expanding our fast-growing customer base!
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
- Present regular/accurate forecasting for review
- Sell to existing customers of Palo Alto Networks and to new customers
- Ability to analyze the need, present value, negotiate and close deals with IT managers and senior decision makers within the territory
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads
- Maintain records of customers called and update Salesforce.com daily
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive position of the company
- Identify and resolve issues that impede the business relationship between Palo Alto Networks and the customer to ensure business continuity by resolving issues that impact the business
- Maximize short term revenue – transactional business
- Pre-plan account strategy
- Prepare quotes that are correctly drafted and submitted for processing as per company requirements
- The role is part of our field sales organization where you will spend 85% inside (in Amsterdam), and 15% in the field with customers
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets within the Italian/Spanish/French/Israeli market
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Preferred candidates with 6+ years of sales experience in the IT industry
- Is abreast of industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- Is passionate about their work/ Is achievement oriented
- Interacts effectively with others
- Demonstrates a professional phone manner and conduct
- Maintain focus on daily schedule and objectives and effectively set priorities
- Understands the sales cycle in conjunction with business process externally and internally e.g. signoffs require relationships at all levels
- Must have excellent Italian/Spanish/French/Hebrew and English language skills
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work together with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top