Systems Engineer- Major Accounts- Atlanta
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a Palo Alto Networks Major or Global Accounts Pre-Sales Systems Engineer 1 (SE1), you are an important member of the technical sales team, identifying complex security challenges in your customers’ networks and driving solutions with Palo Alto Networks’ market leading security products and services.
You are the technical sales representative of the company and must ensure full customer satisfaction with all that you do. You and your sales partner own the customer relationship and your goal is to help them detect and prevent advanced cyberattacks and breaches while safely enabling applications by deploying the full Palo Alto Networks platform so that they can confidently pursue network, cloud, and mobile technology initiatives.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers working with your Major Account Manager and the local partners within your territory to:
- Identify and document specific problems at your prospects and customers which can be solved through the deployment of a Palo Alto Networks solution
- Architect and propose solutions which solve the identified problems in a unique and differentiated way
- Gain validation from the prospect that the solution being proposed is compelling and worthy of investment
- Prove that the Palo Alto Networks solution solves the problem
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Exceed quota
- Continuous self-improvement and learning to maintain technical leadership of relevant technologies (data center, SDN, public cloud, security, networking, etc.)
- Understand and effectively present the Palo Alto Networks’ security platform
- Create and deliver compelling demonstrations of Palo Alto Networks products and solutions
- Create and lead evaluations and proof of concepts that clearly demonstrate the compelling differentiators of Palo Alto Networks’ product portfolio.
- Understand and effectively differentiate against our top competitors
- Own, create, and present architecture documents, which clearly articulate the technical and commercial benefits of the Palo Alto Networks solution including the security, operations, and ROI impacts to your top customers and prospects.
- Contribute to best practice, security update, competitive, and process improvement information
- Manage the extension and return of evaluation equipment within your prospects and customers
- Understand and assist customers through the support escalation process
Back to top