Systems Engineer Kazakhstan & CIS countries (Moscow)
As a Palo Alto Networks Pre-Sales Systems Engineer you and your Sales Manager will be responsible for mitigating cyber-security risks for customers with Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security solution. You will be creating and delivering presentations and demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with customers, and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion. You will additionally be responsible for customer satisfaction and will be required to follow up with customers for feedback and resolution of issues, also you will act as the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from the HQ TAC. You will provide feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base.
Extensive domestic travel within the territory is required, international travel may be required as necessary.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches. Candidates should also have practical experience working with routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
• Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
• Super organizational skills
• "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal
• Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
• Experience from companies in the enterprise networking security space.
• BSCS or equivalent and 8+ years of experience as an SE or Systems Integrator
• Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
• Experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networking (L2 Switching architectures including Spanning Tree, IP routing including OSPF and BGP ,L4 Load balancing )
• Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products
Back to top