System and Performance engineer (Endpoint)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for a Performance and System Engineer for our Tel Aviv R&D center.
The team Is responsible for All the performance and System related activities in the organization. Testing all our system components, in order to enable us to maintain high security functionality and connectivity level.
More information about the product we develop can be found on: www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
- Design requirements for cloud System and Performance test plans.
- Define End to End scenarios based on use cases and inputs provided by QA, and Product Management
- Independently gather, calculate, evaluate and analyze results and prepare standard and ad-hoc reports for internal and external audiences
- Verifies accuracy of portfolio and benchmark performance results and monitors performance trends
- Report issues within all product layers (Client, Cloud Data centers) including 3rd party integration
- Academic degree(s) in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of software or performance testing on large systems
- Profound knowledge in Windows, MAC end Linux
- Familiar with programming / scripting languages
- Ability to summarizing a large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports- A must
- Familiar with performance KPIs such as throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization
- Knowledge of Server application testing and AWS environments, Kafka, REDIS- - A must
- Micro Focus Loadrunner knowledge- Advantage
- Knowledge of IT strategy and cloud architectural standard
- Understanding security management inside organization- FireWall, Endpoint and servers security
- Candidate should also possess the ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines, prioritize projects, and maintain focus and a sense of humor
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top