Strategic Relationship Representative DACH (Amsterdam or Munich)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Strategic Relationship Representative, you will partner closely with internal and external partners to accomplish your sales objectives. Your partnership, expertise, and understanding of the evolution of cybersecurity sets you apart, and you chase value driven impact for our clients. The prospect of solving complex cyber challenges excites you, and building recommendations for those challenges for unique sets of customers brings you fulfilment.
- Manage all maintenance and subscription renewals in your territory (DACH)
- Quote generation, including creation of coterminous quotes
- Upsell to multiyear renewals by positioning value to customer
- Diligent follow up with Regional Sales Managers, Inside Sales, channel partners and end users to bring in renewals before expiration
- Submit accurate and timely forecast through Salesforce.com
- Work within existing renewals database and collaborate with Sales Operations and IT to drive process and systems improvements and best practices
- 3+ Years’ experience in Maintenance Renewals to enterprise customers
- Knowledge in working with Channel Partners
- Track record of achieving sales goals and objectives
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
- Previous experience, and ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Excellent English and German language skills
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top