Strategic Account Sales Representative
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are continuing to experience massive growth in our customer base and are now in a position to bring in a seasoned Sales specialist. If you have the necessary skills and are ready to truly strive for excellence among the best of the best, we would like to hear from you. The position is based in our office in Plano, TX and reports to the Manager, Americas Renewals.
- Focus on upselling to a more extensive product line or to motivate the customer to potentially consider broad new product purchase
- Evaluate the customers current account; discuss its effectiveness and how their business needs may require different products
- Ability to accurately and timely forecast the business in SFDC and additional applications as required
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
- Diligently follow up and coordination with Renewals Sales Team, Field Sales Teams, Sales Managers, Inside Sales, Channel Partners and End Users to bring in new expansion and add-on business
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Handle the entire sales process from quote generation, collaborating with all entities, and opportunity closure
- Maintain regular communications with the Sales Account Managers regarding their accounts to ensure they are fully aware of customer interests and status and to recommend follow up with the customer on broader opportunities
- Experience in managing customer base for all Enterprise and Commercial accounts
- 3+ Years of experience in Sales
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Passionate about sales and consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build quotes with various product configurations. Configurations are not typical but not standard
- Expertise to work within Salesforce for forecasting and CPQ for quoting
- At the senior levels you have:
- Validated sales results and forecast track record
- Solid product knowledge
- Strong communications skills
- Skilled with the sales systems, forecasting and quoting
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top