Sr. Software Engineer - (Client/Server Infrastructure)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
You will be responsible for building a scalable architecture, design and development of the central management solutions to manage Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation firewall.
- Actively participate and collaborate with team members to develop next-generation architecture.
- Define and scope new features for firewall appliance and central management software.
- Design, develop and maintain control plane infrastructure and features.
- Work with different development and quality assurance groups to achieve best quality. Suggest and implement improvements to development processes.
- Improve scale and performance of central management software.
- Development in Linux platform.
- Client/Server, distributed system development experience.
- Excellent C programming skills.
- Experience developing cluster solutions is desirable
- Experience with Zookeeper/Kafka or other messaging systems is a plus
- Network appliance development experience is a plus.
- Experience with appliance configuration management is a plus.
- Experience developing for cloud is a plus.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top