Sr. Product Manager (Endpoint)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
Palo Alto Networks is continuing to develop and grow its advanced endpoint protection product, Traps, and is looking for a top-notch Senior Product Manager to help scale the team. As a product manager, you will be part of the endpoint security management team at Palo Alto Networks, and will help design and productize the most innovative endpoint security management solutions.
In addition to your own creativity, you will also rely on interaction with customers, prospects, and partners to understand market needs and problems. You will be expected to come up with innovative solutions that meet customers’ known and unknown needs and provide them with unmatched endpoint security management capabilities. You will be involved with all aspects of Palo Alto Networks products throughout the life cycle (concept, definition, development, release and post-release activities) managing strategic planning, feature selection and tactical activities with a focus on providing protection for millions of devices.
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Manage product release cycle
- Build a product that enable organizations to manage the complete lifecycle of their endpoint security, and enforce security policies on endpoints
- Understand key customer problems, requirements development and ensuring feature/product is build right to solve the key problems
- Evangelize the product and product strategy both internally and externally
- Continuasly work on feature prioritization and make tradeoff decisions
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as engineering, sales, business development, and marketing to define, design and execute plans
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Comfortable with conflicts, capable of influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Passionate problem solver
- Self motivated with inherent sense of ownership
- Strong desire for learning new things
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills – capable of explaining complex requirements in simple words
- Experience working with large enterprises, understanding their needs and capabilities in deploying new software
- Experience with software development and good understanding of software engineering methodologies
- Experience with cloud management systems is a plus
- Security background and experience with software security products is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top