Sr. Product Manager (Certifications)
Product Manager - Certifications
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for top-notch product managers to expand the team. As a product manager of certifications at Palo Alto Networks, you will play an instrumental role in attaining many certifications across our product line. Certifications are of high value as they enable our products to be sold into many key markets including federal governments around the world. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating all activities related to the product certifications, as well as individually contributing much of the content required to obtain these certifications.
- Work closely with sales management and other product managers in the Certification team as well as across our broader team to devise an appropriate certifications strategy.
- Coordinate all aspects of the certifications projects from start to finish.
- Understand and write all product requirements for certifications – in coordination with peer product managers when needed.
- Build a solid technical understanding of the product line to speak fluently with consultants, certification agencies, and more to achieve certifications with as few additional resources as possible.
- Perform basic product testing and certifications documentation development to ensure success during certification process.
- Work with individual product experts, outside consultants and firms, certification agencies, and more to successfully complete certifications.
- Select outside contractors and certification agencies for certification projects.
- Strong FedRAMP implementation experience.
- Experience with NIST 800-53 Rev4 security controls, assessments and SSP development.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of FedRAMP processes, controls, and compliance requirements.
- Experience in Common Criteria and FIPS 140-2 certifications.
- Must be hands-on in style and approach to working with very strong interest in technology products
- Technical background in network security and cryptography.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Minimum 3-5 years of certification management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top