Sr. Customer Tech Support Engineer (Cortex XSOAR)
- Plano, TX
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer-focused professional. As part of the global Cortex XSOAR support team, you will serve our customer base providing technical support, by answering incoming support inquiries and manage escalations, phone calls, and emails in an effective, efficient, and friendly manner within defined service level agreements.
More information about XSOAR can be found here:Here
- Respond to user-reported issues in adherence to established Service Level Agreements,
- Triage customer reported issues and respond to them via ticketing system, phone or remote sessions
- Perform advanced troubleshooting at the application level and OS level, using your knowledge and relevant expertise
- Identify the area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and work with the appropriate team(s) implementing the fix
- Provide timely feedback into the development process on customer-reported product problems
- Document actions to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Facilitate root cause investigations and manage the implementation of corrective and preventative measures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in at least one customer-facing technical support position as Senior Support Engineer or as Escalations Engineer.
- Able to troubleshoot and be a problem solver with analytical proficiency in Linux
- Strong scripting skills (JS\Python\Powershell)
- Attention to details, fast learner and excellent communication skills. Be able to communicate technical information in a simplified, easy to understand manner
- Cybersecurity knowledge and experience - advantage
XSOAR is a Security Orchestration, Automation and Response family of products that were formerly developed by Demisto (acquired in 2019). XSOAR is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. During 2020 we added a new module to the platform - Threat Intelligence Management, as we continue to lead the market of SOAR with innovation. Our teams focus on innovating the most advanced SOAR platform, on adding more integrations to 3rd party products, covering more use cases and more automations as well as expanding the threat intelligence capabilities of XSOAR . If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations. The role offers a fast-paced and interesting mix of technical challenges in an extremely fast-growing environment. You will receive the training necessary to become an expert within the technical support team!
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top