Sr Cloud Software Engineer
Palo Alto Networks® is a revolutionary and dynamic company creating next generation enterprise security products. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!
As a cloud software engineer, you will be a team member working on threat intelligence services for public cloud and private cloud software applications. You will work directly with PLMs, researchers and data scientists to provide real time security services to customers.
- Participate in design and implement of threat intelligence servicers for public cloud and private cloud features.
- Work with PLM on new feature requirement.
- Working with QA and DevOps on new release deployment.
- Working with support to handle customer issues.
- Work with security researchers and data scientist on new feature request.
- Solid programming skills in Python. C, Java are plus.
- Solid knowledge of nginx and uwsgi.
- Rich Experience with SQL and No-SQL DB technologies such as mysql, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Hands on experience with queuing system such as RabbitMQ, Kafka and experience in Consul is a big plus.
- Solid skills on multi-threads and multi-processes programming and experience in a distributed system is a big plus.
- Team work, problem-solving and can-do attitude.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top